Personalized Mom Gifts, Mom Jewelry, Mothers Day, Gifts for Mom, Birthday Gifts for Mom, Hammered, Initial Charm, Custom, Sterling Silver
This simple personalized initial necklace makes a memorable mom gift for birthdays, Mother's Day, Christmas, and special occasions.
The sterling silver initial necklace features an 11mm disc with beautiful hammered details along the edges.
Comes with a "thank you mom" jewelry card to make your gift even more special and unique.
The default card is the one shown in the first picture. If you'd like a different card, please see the additional pictures above and leave me a note with the card number.
Standard necklace length is 17".
Necklace extender available here: http://etsy.me/2sNFGrc
Cable chain with spring clasp
Hammered Initial charm: 11mm
Swarovski pearl: 6mm
To see more mom necklace, click here: http://etsy.me/2lzJlnt
For more jewelry designs, visit: starringyoujewelry.com
Our jewelry comes carefully wrapped in a beautiful gift box with jewelry care instructions. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Thanks for stopping by Starring You Jewelry!
+ International Customers (Outside of US): International orders may be subject to customs/import duties, fees, or taxes. The buyer is solely responsible for knowing and paying these fees, so please be aware of your countries customs tax policy.
++ Information about Sterling silver
Pure silver is 99.9% silver and is very malleable, which can be too soft for delicate jewelry. As a result, it is often mixed with other metals to make it more durable. Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% is usually made of copper or other metals.
+++ How can I remove tarnish from my sterling silver jewelry?
Sterling silver can tarnish with time, but can easily be cleaned with a sterling silver jewelry cleaner. You can also use a natural method without the use of harsh chemicals.
To do this, you will need 1 cup of boiled hot water, 1 Tablespoon of baking soda and 1 piece of aluminum foil.
Before you start, make sure to remove any pendants, such as gemstones, pearls, etc.
1. Place the aluminum foil in a small bowl. Add baking soda and pour the hot water in.
2. Drop the jewelry in and gently stir so that the jewelry touches the aluminum foil.
3. When clean, rinse with warm water and dry completely.
We Also Recommend
Personalized Mom Birthday Gift - Children's Initial Necklace, Sterling Silver
Personalized Mom & Child Always Necklace Gift, 14k Rose/Yellow Gold-Filled or Sterling Silver